#25 Preparing Early (and Easily) for the ACT with Laura LinkJan 10, 2021
Laura Link, the founder of Link Private tutoring and the Communications Director of The National Test Prep Association, loves helping students with math (and everything else) on the ACT!
In today's interview, Laura shares with us:
- How to introduce test prep correctly (and early) to avoid test anxiety
- Questions you should ask your school guidance counselor
- AP versus Dual Enrolment - the differences and similarities
- A brief walkthrough of National Merit Scholarships
- The hardest concepts to teach on the ACT
You can learn more about Laura at https://linkprivatetutoring.com.
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.