#20 How Personality Affects Learning Style with Jen HigginsDec 24, 2020
Today, we speak to Jen Higgins, Certified Personality Coach, Statistics Major, and Enneagram Ninja.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tips for homeschooling your kids
- How to discover your child’s learning style
- Recognizing if your teaching style is different from your child’s learning style
- Why personality is an important aspect of learning
You can find out more about Jen on her website by following the link below https://linktr.ee/powercoachjen
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.