#26 Making Math Instantly Relevant with Denis SheeranJan 14, 2021
Denis Sheeran, the author of Instant Relevance and a former math teacher, loves helping math teachers to make math more interesting, relevant, and engaging for students.
In this episode, we cover:
- Stepping out of your comfort zone as an educator
- How a simple trip to New York led to a school math project
- How to find and experiment with ways to make math relevant
- Balancing engaging math lessons with required curriculum
To find more about Denis visit his website here https://denissheeran.com/
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.