#19 A Parent's Guide to College Admissions with Chelsie WashingtonDec 21, 2020
Today, Chelsie Washington, host of the Weird Mom Podcast, updates parents of high school juniors and seniors on what they need to know about college applications.
In this episode, we talk about :
- The best time for students to ask for a letter of recommendations
- Chelsie’s tips for writing a college application essay
- Why it’s important to visit the colleges you are interested in attending
- What to look for if you are undecided about your major
You can listen to Chelsie interview Allison on the Weird Mom Podcast in an episode titled Math Sucks!
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.