#18 SAT and ACT Advice for High-Achieving Students with Amy SeeleyDec 17, 2020
What do high-achieving students need to know about the SAT and ACT? Amy Seeley, the co-founder of the National Test Prep Association, shares the inside scoop for parents whose kids are applying to the most competitive colleges.
Amy Seeley is the founder of Seeley Test Pros, the co-host of the Tests and the Rest Podcast, and an ACT certified trainer. In this episode, Amy discusses:
- How the pandemic has affected the SAT and ACT
- Which test is easier to earn a perfect score
- What to do if you think your child could be a National Merit Scholar
- Should your child take the SAT, ACT or both?
- Differences between hard SAT and hard ACT math questions
You can learn more about how to work with Amy at www.seeleytestpros.com.
You can listen to the Tests and The Rest Podcast at
Amy and her co-host Mike Bergin interviewed Allison in #84 High-Impact Strategies to Help Students Succeed in Math.
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.