#15 Teach Your Children to Leverage Their Strengths with Alissa Daire NelsonDec 06, 2020
In today's interview, I talk with business coach, mom, and host of the Frickin Awesome Entrepreneur Podcast, Alissa Daire Nelson.
Alissa walks us through how to identify and best utilize our strengths using the Strengths Finder Test, and how to teach our kids to do the same. In this interview, Alissa shares:
- How to help your kids to identify and utilize their own strengths
- Ways to combat mom guilt
- How and why to teach our kids honest vulnerability
- The difference between independence and interdependence
- And more (including how daydreaming can provide breakthroughs in your business!)
You can find out more about Alissa Daire Nelson at https://www.daire2succeed.com/
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.