#47 The Importance of StatisticsJun 08, 2021
In today’s podcast, I'm experimenting with a new episode format! There's no guest and it's going to be a short and quick episode geared towards Statistics students. If you’re a Statistics teacher, I encourage you to share this podcast episode or the YouTube video with your class. It even comes with a quick assignment at the end: Answer the question, “Why is Statistics important for you?”
In this short episode for students, I discuss:
- Why you should never take a class or spend time on things that are not important or meaningful.
- How Statistics is relevant to our everyday lives and a crucial component to understanding the world.
- The ways Statistics will prepare you for and impact your career, even if it’s a career that’s not STEM-related.
- Why it’s important to take classes that are challenging and confusing, like Statistics.
Watch the original video recording of this podcast interview on YouTube:
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.