#38 Helping Your Young Kids to Love Math with Teena Carroll and Susan TarabulsiApr 04, 2021
Today, Teena Carroll & Susan Tarabulsi, two math-loving moms of young kids, share different ideas about getting our young kids to enjoy math!
Teena Carroll is a math professor at Emory & Henry College with a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech. Susan Tarabulsi is a math major at George Mason University. Both are having a blast finding different ways to spark their kids' curiosity about math, learning, and challenges.
We talked about:
- Different visuals to leave around the house to spark their curiosity
- The benefits and fun of origami, building blocks, bedtime stories, and math puzzles
- Random math things math teachers do to keep their kids entertained while grading
- Underlying reasons why your child might not like math and what you can do about it
You can submit your math haiku's at www.mathhaikuproject.com
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.