#75 Creating a Ruthlessly Equitable Math Class with Ken WilliamsDec 05, 2022
Excellence and equity are the same things. There are factors that advance the work of equity and we want to be ruthless about doing more of that. - Ken Williams
In today’s interview, Ken Williams shares how we can apply strategies from his book. Ruthless Equity: Disrupt the Status Quo and Ensure Learning for ALL Students, to our math class. From the mindset shift ‘start with the crown’ to dismantling ability groups, Ken will help you improve your math class to maximize learning for every student.
Ken Williams is a husband, father, nationally-recognized trainer, speaker, coach and consultant in leadership and school culture, and the author of Ruthless Equity. A practitioner for nearly three decades, Ken led the improvement efforts at two schools by leveraging the Professional Learning Communities at Work process. To learn more about Ken’s work, follow Ken on Twitter at @unfoldthesoul or visit Unfold The Soul online at www.unfoldthesoul.com.
Connect with Ken:
- [email protected]
- Twitter: @unfoldthesoul
- Facebook: Unfold The Soul
- Instagram: @unfoldthesoul
If you enjoyed this interview, listen to more on the Allison Loves Math playlists:
Get Allison’s Books:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Allison-Dillard/e/B07PV43V59
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Allison%20Dillard%22
- Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/author/604645715/Allison-Dillard
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/search?q=allison%20dillard
- And other online retailers