#46 How to Help 5th, 6th, and 7th Graders Develop a Growth Mindset about Math with Kabo SekoeleJun 01, 2021
Today, I talk with Kabo Sekoele, an online math tutor from South Africa and former civil engineering student, about how parents can help their 5th-7th grade kids strengthen their skills in and mindset about math.
- What growth mindset is and why it’s crucial to student success in math
- Her own experience with math anxiety as a child and #1 thing that helped her overcome it
- Why developing a growth mindset around math is crucial to raising good, resilient kids
- Tips for parents to help their kids develop a growth mindset
You can schedule a free consultation with Kabo at http://kabothemathtutor.com/ and you can watch her videos on YouTube at Kabo, the math tutor.
Watch the original video recording of this podcast interview on YouTube:
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.