#23 Math and Weight Loss with Ginah TaylorJan 03, 2021
***A quick note on this episode: We had some tech issues with this recording so you will hear some distortion, but Ginah had some great pieces of advice that I didn't want you to miss. Enjoy!
This week, I interview Ginah Taylor, a mom of 6 homeschooled kids, about the mathematics of weight loss!
In this episode, Ginah shares:
- What metabolic profiling is and how to learn what you should eat more and less of
- What you need to know if you keep regaining the weight you lose
- The major change Gina made in homeschooling her son when he switched to high school courses
- The importance of knowing your child’s learning style
You can watch the original Live recording on Facebook
You can connect with Ginah in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/gina.taylor.9480111
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.