#22 Homeschooling Young Kids with Danielle BettmanDec 31, 2020
In this episode, we speak to Danielle Bettman, Mom of 2, positive parenting coach & host of the Failing Motherhood Podcast.
In this episode, Danielle shares:
- How and why to create a family business plan
- How to identify the real reason your child is melting down
- Practical advice on how to calm your child’s “big emotions”
- Parenting tools we can to help our kids through school in the pandemic
You can find out more about Danielle and listen to her podcast here https://www.parentingwholeheartedly.com/
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.