#37 How to Find an Awesome Math Tutor with Audrey Codner-GibsonMar 28, 2021
- Why tutoring is awesome and can make a huge difference in your child's grades and attitude towards math
- What qualities to look for when hiring a math tutor (and what to watch out for)
- Why some students have severe aversions to tutoring and math (and what we did as tutors in these scenarios)
- Frequently overlooked reasons why Algebra is so confusing for some students
- The difference between having a growth versus fixed mindset about math
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.